SULCA & SUPERHIVE is a brand owned by FARMDAY Pvt Ltd.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1.1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect personal information from you when you:
(1) register on the Site;
(2) Download the Application on any platform
(3) complete a survey;
(4) contact us; and
(5) order products and services. Your personal information collected by us shall be limited to the extent that you share with us. Our App is also designed to track your location for the purposes of usage of the App and for the purposes of the usage of the services. This personal information may be collected from you during either online or off-line.
1.2 NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behaviour, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data. We may also track your location.
(1) provide you with customized content and advertising;
(2) monitor Site usage; and
(3) conduct research to improve our content and services. You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features and services on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
2. ACCESS TO INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please send an email with your request to email@example.com
3. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfill your requests for products and services;
(2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site;
(3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
(4) to contact you when necessary;
(5) to review Site usage and operations;
(6) to address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services;
(7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
(8) We may use the information to improve our products and services;
(9) We may periodically send promotional emails, SMSs and make voice calls about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and mobile number which you have provided;
(10) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, SMS, voice, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
(1) to our employees, bankers, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
(2) to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfil a product or service request;
(4) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(5) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors.
We try to ensure that the personal data we retain about you is stored securely and, in light of the information provided to us, is as accurate, current, complete and relevant as necessary for the purposes for which we use and disclose it.
We generally retain personal data about our customers for as long as we believe appropriate for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise required or authorized by applicable law.
Our principal databases for storing the personal data we collect are located in www.farmday.co.
As you may be aware, there is no completely secure method of transmitting or storing data. Although their physical characteristics are different, postal mail, telephone calls, text messages, faxes and transmissions over the Internet or wireless networks all present possibilities of loss, misrouting, interception and misuse of the data that is transmitted.
We take commercially reasonable measures to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal data by aiming to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect your personal data, including:
Restricting access to personal data to our employees or service providers on a “need to know” basis;
Enforcing policies and procedures for our employees in their handling of personal data; and
Using technologies designed to safeguard data during its transmission, such as SSL encryption for the data you provide on our websites.
If you have reason to believe that any account with us is no longer secure, you must immediately contact us by following the instructions at the end of this policy.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not disclose or share your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can also withdraw your consent by writing to us at email@example.com Such withdrawal will result in discontinuance of the services for which such information is required.
8. MORE ABOUT SSL ENCRYPTION
“SSL” stands for Secure Sockets Layer encryption. We use this protection when you submit personal data to us on our websites. SSL encryption seeks to ensure that you are actually sending your data to us and that no-one else can read or tamper with it during transmission.
When you are asked to provide your personal data to us on our website, you will see that our “http” website address changes to read “https”. The additional “s” denotes that the site is secure for that data transfer. You may also see a closed padlock symbol on your screen, again denoting a secure site.
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under EIGHTEEN. Your usage of the website or the App shall be subject to you being over 18 years of age, having sound mind and capable of entering into a contract.
10. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES